Wednesday, January 04, 2006

An unexpected visitor

One of the things I like about Tartarus Central, in fact probably the only thing I like about it, is the fact that there are very few people here. To tell the truth I didn’t expect to find another soul shambling down these murky paths. It’s not that I crave loneliness or anything so morose or that I generally dislike people either, it is just that I quite like being by myself. It’s the only way I can be assured of good company.

So I’m toddling along here and suddenly Roberta pops up from a place called Canada and makes a comment I can’t even start to comprehend - I’m not very bright and am easily startled by unexpected events. But thanks for stopping by, Roberta, and taking the time. I really didn’t know that people read blogs. I mean how do you stumble across a place like this and why would you bother to read it? When I started this I hadn’t anticipated that someone else might read it – someone I don’t even know. I’m glad Roberta popped round and I just hope I haven’t wasted too much of her time.

1 comment:

Roberta S said...

Now you've done it. I not only popped round but I'm back again. Glad you enjoyed the visit -- sorry, sorry, sorry if I was an imposition on your privacy/aloneness. Actually, to be totally honest, I don't know how I found you. Can't remember. I'll no doubt continue to lurk about but I may not always make my presence known.