Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's behind this door? Oh...

This is most peculiar. I seem to have found myself back where I started, back in Tartarus Central. Nearly two years have passed and I’m back here in these gloomy halls. I have gained an extra daughter but apart from that nothing has changed in all this time. I’m no nearer to becoming a writer than I am to becoming a giraffe (mind you these shirts are getting tight around the collar, so that might not be entirely accurate).

What the hell have I been doing with all these days? That path paved with good intentions was a complete dud. It looked so good to start with but just brings me back here again.

I could just sit here and sulk...

Or I could give it another go...

May be with fewer pretensions and less pretentiousness

No comments: